protection of the personal data of users and customers that may be used by the company.
collected from browsing or contracting services through the website
In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the matter of
protection of personal data, as reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on the protection of personal data.
Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). Complies
also with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27
April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
conditions included in the Legal Notice.
Identity of the responsible party
Owner: XCALE Consulting S.L.
VAT NUMBER: B66695099
Address: Joventud 93, bajos, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
Web Site: www.xcaleconsulting.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that are
comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: The Holder will always require the
consent to the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more of the following purposes
or several specific purposes about which you will be informed beforehand with absolute
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Controller will ask you only for the data
strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for
the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Holder will
will inform of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of
of subscriptions, the Registrant shall periodically review the lists and eliminate those
inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that
that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should know that
the Registrant takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or
misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse www.xcaleconsulting.com you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your Web site in order to respond to your inquiries.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Web site, the services provided through the Web site, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Web site, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or of the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller treats your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this Web site ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
- To manage social networks. The Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content from other websites
The pages of this Web site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other site.